Everything You Need to Know About…TAG (Teen Advisory Group)!
- Teens ages 12-18 living in Richmond City or surrounding counties.
- TAG is a group of teens who participate in and influence the functioning of Richmond Public Library, especially for teen programming and library materials. TAG is a forum to have your opinions and suggestions heard. It is also an opportunity to work on service projects and earn volunteer hours while having fun with other local Richmond teens.
- 4th Monday of the month from 6:00-7:00 pm. Our first meeting was January 2019. Check out our calendar for other meetings.
- Main Library – Richmond Public Library – 101 E. Franklin St. Richmond, VA 23219, in the Teen Space or Children’s Activity Room
- Complete a TAG application and return it to Jenn Deuell.
◆ You may return a paper copy in person or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend monthly TAG meetings.
- Participate in other library programs, activities, and volunteer opportunities as desired.
- Have your voice and opinion heard.
- Hear what other teens in the area are interested in.
- Make an impact on your community.
- Earn volunteer/community service hours.
- Gain important teamwork and leadership experience.
- Build relationships that may be good future references for job and/or school applications.
- Have fun!
For more information contact Jenn Deuell at 646-4740 or email@example.com.