Library Refund Policy
The Library will, under certain conditions, issue a refund if the item is returned within 90 days of the receipt date. For example, library materials lost, paid for, and then found can be returned and a refund may be issued under the following condition:
- Item/material is in satisfactory condition,
- Refunds will exclude the Library’s $5.00 processing fee, Unique Management’s $10.00 referral fee,
and the overdue amount for each item returned. Materials paid through the State Set-Off Debt Program are non-refundable,
- Refunds for payments made by a credit/debit card will be issued onto the card that was used to make the payment
- Item/material paid for by check requires a 30-day waiting period from the date of the transaction before a refund is issued. Refer refund request to Administrative Office with supporting documentation.
- Refunds will not be issued for overdue fines related to borrowed items.
Richmond Public Library is located in Richmond Virginia, U.S.A.