Library Refund PolicyThe Library will, under certain conditions, issue a refund if the item is returned within 90 days of the receipt date. For example, library materials lost, paid for, and then found can be returned and a refund may be issued under the following condition:
- Item/material is in satisfactory condition,
- Refunds will exclude the Library's $5.00 processing fee, Unique Management's $10.00 referral fee, and the overdue amount for each item returned. Materials paid through the State Set-Off Debt Program are non-refundable,
- Refunds for payments made by a credit/debit card will be issued onto the card that was used to make the payment
- Item/material paid for by check requires a 30-day waiting period from the date of the transaction before a refund is issued. Refer refund request to Administrative Office with supporting documentation.
- Refunds will not be issued for overdue fines related to borrowed items.
Richmond Public Library is located in Richmond Virginia, U.S.A.
Fines are resolved automatically after making payment using this system.
The Richmond Public Library does not collect or store your credit card information.